This project involves the restoration of a historic storefront in the Greenwich Village. Built in 1840 by George F. Brush, a mason during those times, is one of two houses built at that location. Only this building remains. The project involves restoring the original wood storefront. Currently, the job is under Landmark Preservation Commission revision and should be under construction towards the end of 2019 or early 2020.